sábado, mayo 13, 2006

I wish

I wish life was more fair,
I wish my father was here,
I wish my city was bigger,
I wish I hadn't been in the wrong place,
I wish some friends wrote more often,
I wish I hadn't developed that film,
I wish that song never played again,
I wish I already hated someone,
I wish it was time to leave to the North,
I wish I had a perfect body,
I wish he missed me,
I wish jealousy didn't exist,
I wish we could forget easily,
I wish I had more experience,
I wish I could travel right now,
I wish my mother never left me,
I wish I hadn't felt in love,
I wish I never had to suffer again.

I WISH I WASN'T SO DRAMATICAL, THIS IS LIFE.

From Diaries by Joanne Carl

Sí, la foto va amb totes les segones del món.

3 comentarios:

Chiquilín de Bachín dijo...

This is the monstruosity in love, lady:
that the will is infinite
and the execution, confined;
that the desire is boundless
and the act, a slave to limit.

William Shakespeare, from Troilus and Cressida.

Judit dijo...

Molt ben triat i molt ben estés. És genial la mostruositat dels clàssics...

Anónimo dijo...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»